- Registration for 2017 online classes is in full swing!
- Registration for 2018 Online Classes will begin April 5, 2018 for renewing members and April 19,2018 for new members.
New This Year: Following registration, families will receive a statement detailing amounts due to each tutor. Statements will in turn be submitted with tutor payments to the FCHE Treasurer Vicki Simpson. Registration is not complete until receipt of the first payment.
- Tuition and fees may be paid to tutors in full or in three equal payments:
- First payment due upon Registration
- Second payment due August 10, 2017 (Fall open house) ~ If registering at the Open House, First and Second payments should be made.
- Third, final payment due November 2, 2017
- All checks for tuition and fees are made to individual tutors; however, payments and statements will be submitted by families to the FCHE Treasurer for distribution to the tutors.
- In folder of Treasurer Vicki Simpson on days of co-op, or
- Mailed to: FCHE, 1965 Sherwood Ave, St. Paul, MN 55119
Students and families must be paid members of FCHE prior to registering for courses.